The New York Times’ Nate Silver uses statistical analysis to understand and explain polling about the campaign for the White House and other major political stories.
Recent Posts on FiveThirtyEight
It’s All Politics
NPR’s politics team checks in on political news and interesting stories from Washington, D.C., and around the country.
Recent Posts on It’s All Politics
Joshua Green on Politics
Bloomberg Businessweek’s Washington correspondent, Joshua Green, writes about national politics and public policy issues.
Recent Posts on Joshua Green on Politics
News about state and federal politics in Minnesota from reporters with the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
Recent Posts on Political Animal
Political news about the Bay Area from the staffs of the Contra Costa Times, the San Jose Mercury News and InsideBayArea.com.
Recent Posts on Political Blotter
News about state and federal politics in Utah from reporters with the Salt Lake Tribune.
Recent Posts on Political Cornflakes
NPR Political Editor Ken Rudin looks at the bigger picture in the week’s political news and makes goofy puns using old campaign buttons.
Recent Posts on Political Junkie
The politics team at Time magazine looks at race for the White House and other major campaign stories of Elections 2012.
Recent Posts on Swampland
The Washington Post’s Beltway blogger, Chris Cillizza, tracks campaign strategy in races for governor, Congress and the White House.
Recent Posts on The Fix
- Harry Reid’s appalling defense of his attack on Mitt Romney’s tax record
- The Indianapolis Star’s front-page editorial got a lot of people on Twitter talking — about the Indianapolis Star
- The most important color in the 2040 presidential race won’t be red or blue. It will be gray.
- Seth Meyers takes on Indiana’s ‘religious freedom’ law
- President Obama loves ‘The Wire.’ He also thinks it can help solve our criminal justice problems.
The staff of the Denver Post keeps track of politics and policy in Colorado, a key battleground state in this year’s presidential election.
Recent Posts on The Spot
The Washington bureau of the Wall Street Journal writes news and analysis about national politics and the 2012 election.
Recent Posts on Washington Wire
- A Nuclear Deal Won’t Bridge the Divide Between Iran and the U.S.
- Emails Show Hillary Clinton Used iPad, Calling Into Question Explanation of Personal Email Use
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘I’m Not Running, I’m Not Running’
- Capital Journal Daybreak: Iran’s Supreme Leader Holds Key to Nuclear Deal | Indiana Lawmakers Move to Clarify Religious-Objections Law | Regulators Intensify Scrutiny of Bank Boards